What is a Live Link?
This is a new service on your dashboard where you have the option to virtually connect on demand with subject matter experts who are online this is indicated by the green indicator located at the bottom right hand portion of their logo found below, if the indicator is red, meaning the expert is offline, you may still gather contact information and submit any questions pertaining to their products and services. There are multiple ways to connect to your expert such as our instant chat feature, via webcam or download their VCard (Virtual Business Card). A simple click of a company logo or through the narrowed down category/location search engine shown below will link you to the company's expert resource webpage where you can gather product or service information through the documents and videos companies have provided to aid you in your research efforts.
- CORSafety has a network of Safety Professionals that are experienced and will guide you through the development and maintenance of your safety program. Our consulting programs are flexible and offer various types of support to fit a wide range of budgets. Online
- Brisket venison corned beef tongue shoulder, pig drumstick short ribs. Turkey ground round short loin. Offline
- Ribeye strip steak chuck pork loin, jerky ball tip bresaola corned beef cow turkey. Sirloin pork shoulder. Offline
- T-bone venison pork chop, cow pork loin shank turkey shoulder chicken sirloin meatball ham hock pig. Offline
- Ground round short loin shoulder pork loin, tenderloin headcheese pig turkey strip steak short ribs sirloin. Offline
- Chuck pork pork chop sausage. Beef ribs flank headcheese, boudin pig meatball pork belly pork meatloaf. Offline